· Loose face powder is the favourite finishing product of makeup course experts. It settles the odds left out by foundation and absorbs any extra sheen giving you the perfect porcelain finish. Dust a thin layer with a good brush all over your face.
· If you are prepping up for a special occasion, after your makeup, try putting on some glitter, but put it on the right places. You don’t want to look like a disco ball but a tiny-winy bit under the arch of your brow, on the inner corner of eye, and cheek bone are perfect.
· If you don’t plan to do much but just a bit of liner and kohl, that’s fine enough, but don’t leave out your lips and remember to put some gloss to complete the look.
· Double coat your mascara for that extra accentuated dramatic look
· Never forget to use primer and moisturizer prior to applying makeup.
· In case you need a concealer, try using liquid one instead of that cakey stick.