Unknown for its amazing health benefits, Red clover is one of the most popular herbs that can be used to make skin radiant and beautiful. It addresses hair problems as well, says a hairstylist form a hair salon in Delhi.
Red clover tea is an effective hair rinse solution. It is rich in isoflavones and makes hair strong by preventing scalp irritations. It aids in adding shine and lustre to the otherwise dull and flaky hair and makes them more manageable. So the next time you think of getting a hair spa, try a red clover tea rinse solution first.
- It accelerates wound and burn healing. Topical application of red clove in the affected areas can help heal such wounds in a short span of time.
- It treats skin cancer. Though there is no established evidence that says red clove treats skin cancer fully, yet many scientists have established its efficacy in being a supplement to main stream medicine.
- It treats eczema too. Application of red clover in the form of cream or lotion can also be used in the treatment of eczema, skin-ulcers and other skin problems.
- Red clover increases the immunity and hence helps in treating cough, cold, bronchial asthma, respiratory infection and congestion.
- With isoflavones coupled with estrogen like effects push red clover at the forefront of fighting cancer. Red clover is proved to be the most effective in fighting prostate cancer and endometrial cancer. It has some miraculous properties that help fight cancer.
Red clover can be consumed in many forms- in form of tea, tablets, and capsules. These treatments should be made in the supervision of the experts though.